Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Friday, May 14, 2010

My New Job...

Today was my last day at Kenan-Flagler...I have a new job. Stay-at-home mom and chief playmate of this little guy:



I definitely had mixed emotions while leaving the building this afternoon. A while ago when I set the date of May 14th it seemed as good as any. And it came pretty fast...too fast for me to process it and get nostalgic, really. I've been at Kenan-Flagler since July of 2006, when Neil hadn't even started law school yet. So much has changed since then, and my co-workers have been through it all with me.

But, it's time. I'm ready to spend my days playing outside in the sandbox, fingerpainting, and taking care of Wes. And in September, his sister will join us and a whole new chapter will start!

No comments: