Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Last Day of School

Warning to the grandparents: This picture might make you cry!

Today was Wes' last day of preschool in the 2's class. He's officially a 3 (come September when school starts again).

I pulled a very non-Kristina move and actually was organized enough to take a picture on both the first and last day of school. I hope I can continue to be this organized for the rest of his school years (although I'm sure I'll get some resistance sooner rather than later).

Just uploaded these this evening and oh my gosh. How much he has grown. Not just physically, although you can see that. He looks so confident in the second pictures. A little boy more sure of his surroundings than he was back in September. I know that his school played a big part in this. I'm so proud of him.

1 comment:

laura said...

oh my gosh - look at that "little" big kid!