Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Motherhood in a sentence.

My friend Kim had her twins last week at 32 weeks. Henry and Ben are doing fine - they will be in the hospital for a few weeks, but they are sharing a bed and doing better every day. I just got an email from Kim with an update - they have been at the hospital literally every waking moment to spend time with their babies.

In her email I thought she summed up motherhood in a sentence (well really two sentences, but one thought):

Today is their one week birthday and it has been the longest week of my life. Filled with fear, helplessness and overwhelming joy.


That's it, isnt't it?!

I am so proud of Kim and her boys! Please keep them in your thoughts as the boys grow stronger and hopefully go home soon!

No comments: