Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Monday, November 10, 2008

A day in the life...



Wes and I spent the whole day together yesterday while Neil studied, and I decided to take pics of all the fun things we were doing. A "typical" day changes so often - I need to do a better job of recording the little stuff. So, I present a day in the life of 15 month old Wesley.


Blue's Clues with a bottle and Mr. Cow (our morning ritual...this is the absolute best cuddle time and what makes getting up at 6:30 am worthwhile)


Mashed potatoes and turkey for dinner (notice that he's got just as much potato in his hair)


Crying because I took something away (completely normal these days).


Playing with his airplane - I walked over and realized his plane had a random car and one sock inside.

You never know what you're going to get with Wes, but you will always laugh and smile...and feel loved when he gives you a great hug!

No comments: