Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Monday, March 10, 2008

Field Trip to UNC

It was such a beautiful day yesterday...Neil and I packed Wes up and went for a walk on campus at UNC. We have to do this more often, especially when it gets warmer. Chapel Hill just provides such a beautiful place to walk, and Neil and I can compare our routes around campus. I always tell the same stories (like the one about the first time I saw Vince Carter my freshman year) but there is just something so nostalgic about being on campus. We are very lucky to live so close, and we need to take better advantage of it.

Here are some pictures from an impromptu photo session...





1 comment:

Unknown said...

These are some of the most compelling pics I have yet seen. Simply fantastic! I find myself revisiting these pics all the time. Grandpa Bruce